Rosser Texas Medical Marijuana
Texas Medical Marijuana Doctors is leading the way to provide access to medical marijuana in Texas through the Compassionate Use Registry Program.
Receive your medical marijuana prescription in just 5 easy steps:
1. Have one or more approved qualifying diagnoses.
2. Have a valid photo ID issued by the State of Texas.
3. Have access to a private email.
4. Ability to submit your medical records to our office.
5. Meet with one of our participating physicians of the Compassionate Use Registry of Texas to certify your diagnosis and determine whether the potential benefits of the medical use of low-THC cannabis outweigh the risks.
**Please note: Because marijuana is still federally illegal, we are unable to accept/work with insurance companies for appointment payment.
*Please also note: TXMMD gives all of our patients a Medical Marijuana Card, but this card is for internal use that identify you as our patient and is not required by the Compassionate Use Registry of Texas.